Community, Service, Integrity, Commitment
If any of those words mean something to you, then the Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP) is the right fit for you. TRLP offers participants and graduates an ongoing opportunity to meet other motivated leaders and to share an intensive learning experience that focuses on community issues and leadership skills.
The program provides participants with lectures, seminars, guest speakers, group discussions, and leadership exercises that address vital issues affecting Texas REALTORS®. This dynamic format stimulates vigorous and animated discussions and involvement by all participants.
As a TRLP participant, you will:
- Experience a powerful learning community with the support of other aspiring leaders
- Get to hear from inspiring community leaders, government officials, and business executives
- Discover how you can contribute to the success of the REALTOR® organization
- Develop the skills to make a significant impact in your professional, personal, and civic areas of interest
- Earn CE hours
- Perfect your speaking and presentation skills
- Receive your personalized communication assessment
- Build lifelong relationships with colleagues and facilitators
There are eight modules you must complete, with an average commitment of one day per month. The program kicks off with an overnight retreat at Hyatt Lost Pines. After that, there is a class one day a month, with a TRLP graduation in December. Will you be a Texas REALTOR® future leader?
Module One: Opening Retreat – Understanding Leadership
Module Two: Your Role as a Leader
Module Three: Inclusive Decision Making
Module Four: The Business of Associations
Module Five: Law, Legislature, and the Texas REALTOR®
Module Six: Spokesperson Training (8 Hours CE credit)
Module Seven: Personal Sustainability
Module Eight: TRLP Graduation, Installation, and Past President’s Luncheon